Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall in Arkansas













It's been a while since I last posted, but I have a good reason...I've been out exploring! Arkansas truly has one of the most spectacular falls of anyplace and this year was no exception. I started my journey in early October and haven't stopped until now to catch my breath, look at the many images and choose a few to share...I took around 2000 (give or take) shots and culled it down to my top 100 (actually 105, but who's counting). I hope you enjoy the few I'm posting here. The first location is Maplewood Cemetery in Harrison, Arkansas. The maple trees in downtown Harrison are spectacular and if you haven't seen Maplewood Cemetery in all it's splendor, you should go out of your way to do so. Make plans next year to see them..you won't be sorry. These shots where taken in early October, but this particular year, the peak was more toward mid-October.

No comments: